Alcohol Ink Wood Banners
by Linda Crocco, Linda Crocco Studio
- Wood banners with drilled holes for hanging (available on Amazon)
- Tin hearts
- 24 gauge wire or twine
- Hole making tool or nail to poke holes in paper.
- Box cutter or xacto blade for trimming
- Various alcohol ink paintings. I used abstract paintings that were already sealed with Kamar varnish and UV spray.
- Gel Medium or heavy gel medium
- E6000 glue
- Pallet knife or brush
- Scrapbooking grommets (optional)
- Optional: Modern Masters Patina or FolkArt faux rust Painted Finishes
- Copper and turquoise acrylic paint
- Optional: Texture medium. I used glass bead gel in this demo
- Optional: wire cutter and pliers (if using wire)